How do I stop paused debugging?
You can press CTLR + F8 to activate or deactivate breackpoints. This is the short solution. Click on the Settings icon and then click on the Restore defaults and reload button.
How do I disable developer mode in Firefox?
Open Developer Tools (Ctrl+Shift+c or F12) Click “3 dots” menu button in top-right corner. Click Settings. Disable “Pick an element from the page” restart Firefox.
How do I debug Firefox extensions?
Debugging content scripts
- in the Firefox menu (or Tools menu if you display the menu bar or are on macOS), click Web Developer then Debugger.
- press Ctrl + Shift + i ( Command + Option + i on macOS) and click Debugger.
How do I stop debugging in VS code?
The Debug: Run (Start Without Debugging) action is triggered with Ctrl+F5 and uses the currently selected launch configuration. Many of the launch configuration attributes are supported in ‘Run’ mode. VS Code maintains a debug session while the program is running, and pressing the Stop button terminates the program.
What does debug command do?
The debug command displays information about the Cisco device operations, generated or received traffic, and any error messages. The debug operation takes a lot of CPU resources and should not be used often in production environments. It is meant to be used as a troubleshooting tool for only a short period of time.
How do I stop debugging in inspect element?
Just press Ctrl + F8. Alternatively you can click the related button next to the buttons controlling the debugger. This way the execution won’t stop.
How do I disable cache in Firefox?
How to disable your browser cache
- Open a new window or tab in Firefox.
- Type about:config in the address bar.
- Search for “cache” in the search bar and look for network. http. use-cache in the filtered results.
- Double-click it will toggle it from “true” to “false”. Default should be “true”.
How do I enable browser debugging?
Turn on logging
- Quit any running instance of Chrome.
- Right-click your Chrome shortcut.
- Select Properties.
- At the end of the Target: line, add the command line flags: –enable-logging –v=1. With that example flag, it should look like: chrome.exe –enable-logging –v=1.
- Click Apply. OK.
- Launch Chrome using your shortcut.