How can I apply for 2021 OBC scholarship?
- Provider Details: Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Eligibility: OBC category students pursuing graduation or higher level of studies.
- Awards: Variable awards.
- Application Mode: Online, through the official UP scholarship portal – SAKSHAM.
How can I get OBC scholarship?
- The applicants need to visit the Delhi government portal website and fill the form online.
- The following documents need to be attached along with the application are caste certificate, income certificate, a copy of bank passbook, fee receipt of the academic year, Aadhar card, and passport size photo.
How can I apply for scholarship online?
Scholarship Form – Apply for scholarships online
- Step 1: National Scholarship Portal Registration.
- Step 2: Logging in with National Scholarship Portal.
- Step 3: Change the password (A compulsory step)
- Step 4: Enter the Dashboard & Complete the Application.
- Step 1: New student registration.
- Step 2: Student Login.
Is OBC eligible for NSP scholarship?
Eligibility For National Fellowship for OBC Candidates applying for this scholarship must belong to the OBC category and they should have proper documents related to it. However, transgender candidates can also apply as the reservation norms should be followed which are laid out by the Government of India.
What is the annual income for scholarship?
National Scholarship Portal
|Higher Education||6.0 lakh (4.5 lakh non-creamy)||82000 (50% girls, SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27%, Disability 3%)|
|Minority Affairs||2.0 lakh||30% girls|
|Labor||1.0 to 1.2 lakh||NA|
Can I get 2 scholarships?
yes, you can apply for multiple scholarships but will get only one scholarship at a time if you get selected.