Why am I having trouble logging into eBenefits?

You may need to contact eBenefits technical support by phone (1-800-983-0937) if you have difficulty accessing or applying to access the portal. The eBenefits portal may require users to activate cookies in their web browsers. Ad blockers and other plug-ins may (or may not) interfere with the sign-up process.

How do you get the DS Logon for eBenefits?

STEP 1 – Visit the eBenefits Web site at www.ebenefits.va.gov and Click REGISTER to access the DS Logon Account Registration Wizard, Next, Click Begin. STEP 2 – If you have a DoD Common Access Card (CAC) and a smart card reader Click YES to receive your eBenefits premium account (DS Logon) instantly.

What is a DS Logon basic account?

The Department of Defense Self-Service Logon, or DS Logon, is a secure, self-service logon ID that allows service members, veterans or family members affiliated with the DoD or Veterans Affairs to access several DoD or VA websites using a single username and password.

How do I log into my eBenefits account?

How do I access eBenefits? eBenefits is located at www.ebenefits.va.gov. Before Veterans can access and use eBenefits they must be listed in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) and obtain a DS Logon. Service members can access eBenefits with a DS Logon or Common Access Card (CAC).

Why can I not log into VA Gov?

First, try resetting the password for the account you use to sign in to VA.gov: Reset your password on the My HealtheVet website. Reset your password on the DS Logon website. Reset your password on the ID.me website.

Can I check the status of my VA claim online?

Checking Your VA Claim Status Online One of the easiest ways to check up on the status of VA claims is through the VA website. All you have to do is create an account. If you have a DS Logon, My HealtheVet, or ID.me account, you can also use these to sign in.

Who can use DS logon?

Yes, the spouse or dependent (age 18 or older) of a Veteran or service member can get a DS Logon. They must be enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). To get a spouse or dependent added to DEERS, the Veteran will need to visit a personnel office (ID card office).

Can you use DS Logon for myPay?

You can establish a DS Logon Premium (Level 2) account online using your Defense Finance and Accounting Services (DFAS) myPay Login ID.

How do I know if my VA claim was approved?

You can check the status of your VA claim, appeal, or decision review on VA.gov. You’ll need to sign in first with DS Logon, My HealtheVet, or ID.me. If you don’t have any of these accounts, you can get one now. If you need help, please call us at 800-827-1000.

How to obtain an eBenefits Premium Account ( DS Logon )?

Both the Veteran and the Caregiver must be enrolled in Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) to obtain an eBenefits premium account (DS Logon). Enrollment in DEERS is automatic for all Servicemembers and Veterans (but not necessarily Caregivers) who have served since 1982.

Why do I need an eBenefits Premium account?

Getting an eBenefits premium account (DS Logon) allows you to access your personal information held by VA and DoD and ensures the privacy and security of Veteran and Caregiver participants’ information. Who needs an account for the VA Mobile Health Family Caregiver pilot?

What can I do in the eBenefits portal?

What is eBenefits? eBenefits is a joint VA/DoD web portal that provides resources and self-service capabilities to Veterans, Service members, and their families to research, access and manage their VA and military benefits and personal information.

Where can I get a VA eBenefits packet?

State Benefits Information Packet Request benefits information packets from State Veterans Affairs offices. Benefits Explorer View a personalized list of possible benefits based on your VA/DoD eBenefits profile. Veterans unemployed due to COVID-19 may be eligible to participate in the Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP).