Where can I find Lato font?
Lato is available via an open source license. You’re free to use it with your Adobe Fonts account just as you would any other font in the Adobe Fonts library.
What font family is Lato in?
sans serif typeface
About Lato Lato is a sans serif typeface family started in the summer of 2010 by Warsaw-based designer Łukasz Dziedzic (“Lato” means “Summer” in Polish).
How do I download Lato font?
- Download Lato fonts for your computer.
- Click Download Lato web fonts below to download a ZIP archive containing the newest Lato fonts as a webfont kit for self-hosting, which you can incorporate into your website.
- Download Lato fonts for your website.
How do I add Lato font to Word?
Add a font
- Download the font files.
- If the font files are zipped, unzip them by right-clicking the .zip folder and then clicking Extract.
- Right-click the fonts you want, and click Install.
- If you’re prompted to allow the program to make changes to your computer, and if you trust the source of the font, click Yes.
Is Lato good for body text?
They’re able to maintain their form. Some examples of sans-serif fonts that work well for large body text include Atlas Grotesk, Futura, Lato, Maison Neue, Real Text, Roboto, and Suisse Int’l.
What looks good with Lato?
Lato is a sans-serif font. It goes well with Montserrat, Roboto, Open Sans, Playfair Display, Proxima Nova, Vollkorn, Ubuntu, Georgia, Bebas and Droid Serif.
Is Lato a Websafe?
In short, every website you see online today is likely already using a web-safe css font. If you want to display a sans serif font like Lato, then you should have a web-safe font installed as well, such as Arial to ensure that the site looks somewhat similar to the design if the user is unable to load your web font.