What is MS Word 2007 What can you do with it?
Microsoft Word is the world’s leading word processing application. It can be used to work with a wide range of documents from simple letters, memos to complex documents like newsletters, forms and now with blogs too with Word 2007.
What is Microsoft Word 2007 computer?
Microsoft Office 2007 (codenamed Office 12) is a version of Microsoft Office, a family of office suites and productivity software for Windows, developed and published by Microsoft. Office 2007 also introduced Office Open XML file formats as the default file formats in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
What are the steps to open MS Word?
Write the steps to open MS word
- Click the start button which is located on the left-hand bottom corner on your Desktop or Laptop.
- Click the All Programs button just above the Start button.
- Find the group Microsoft Office.
- In the sub-group, one of the icon will be Microsoft Office Word.
How do I open a document?
The shortcut key to access the Open screen is Ctrl+O. Also, an Open command button appears on the Quick Access toolbar. You can open a document also by locating its icon in a folder window, which happens in Windows, not in Word. Double-click the icon to open the document.
What are the six main parts of Word screen?
6. Microsoft Word Screen Layout
- Title bar: This lies in the middle and at the top or the window.
- Rulers: Word has two rulers – a horizontal ruler and a vertical ruler.
- Help: The Help Icon can be used to get word related help anytime you like.
- Zoom Control:
- View Buttons:
- Document Area:
- Status Bar:
What is the purpose of MS Word?
Microsoft is a graphical word processing program that users can type with. It is made by the computer company Microsoft. The purpose of the MS Word is to allow the users to type and save documents. Similar to other word processors, it has helpful tools to make documents.