What is guest blogging strategy?
The typical goals for a guest blogging strategy align with the benefits described earlier. They include: Driving traffic to a specific landing page (or to your site in general) to get more leads and sales. Building awareness of your brand, products, and services. Improving SEO by attracting inbound links.
How do you structure a guest blog?
10 Tips for Guest Posting Success
- Align with Their Brand. Every Author has a brand.
- Align with Their Blog Format.
- Provide Actionable Content.
- It’s Not About You.
- Include a Killer Byline.
- Consider a Landing Page.
- Include Internal SEO Links.
- Provide All the Images the Blogger Needs.
How can guests post effectively?
To craft a guest post pitch that will get noticed:
- Find the right person to contact. Don’t go right to the general contact page of a site.
- Look for and read the site’s guest posting guidelines.
- Create a compelling subject line.
- Be personal, not promotional.
- Lead with benefits.
- Add proof of your quality and value.
Is Guest blogging good?
Guest blogging for SEO in 2020 is absolutely worth it, as long as you’re prepared to put in the time and leg work.” “In terms of link quality, guest blogging is still the best link-building strategy. Guest Blogging allows you to target high-quality websites and improve your chances of successfully securing backlinks.
What are things not to do when pitching yourself as a guest blogger?
Mistakes in Guest Blogging Strategy
- 1) Having NO Strategy.
- 2) Targeting the Wrong Blogs.
- 3) Not Keeping Outreach Records.
- 4) Addressing Your Email to “Blog Manager”
- 5) Not Leveraging Connections for Introductions.
- 6) Grammatical/Spelling Errors in Pitches.
- 7) Not Including the Post/Post Idea.
How do bloggers post guests?
Here are three common strategies you can consider when you want to guest post on other blogs: Be personal and direct. Contact the owner of a related blog and ask for permission (and their writers’ guidelines) to become a guest writer. Create your posts and publish them as text articles with backlinks to your own blog.
How do you write a guest post guidelines?
Guest Post Content Tips
- Posts should be 1,000 – 1,500+ words in length.
- Break up your content, so it’s easy to read.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone.
- All content MUST BE ORIGINAL.
- Always name your sources.
- Talk about your real-world experience.
- Take a position.
How do you ask guest bloggers?
How to Ask Someone to Write for Your Blog
- Be flattering. Praising the blogger is a great way to start out a guest post request email.
- Explain the benefits.
- Be specific about the topic you want written.
- Make it as easy as possible.
- 9 thoughts on “How to Ask Someone to Write for Your Blog”
Which is the most important part of guest blogging?
The most important part of guest blogging (for you) will likely be your guest post bio. This is usually the only place you should include self-promotion links back to your website, blog, product, service, book, etc. What you write in this section will depend on your guest blogging goals.
How to look for guest posts on your blog?
How to Find Guest Blogging Opportunities. 1 Google Searches. Google is a great place to start in the search for guest posting opportunities. You can use any of the following keyword searches to 2 Prolific Guest Bloggers. 3 Competitor Backlinks. 4 Social Searches. 5 Seek Guest Blogging Opportunities.
Can a blog owner accept a guest blogger?
Some blog owners are more likely to accept guest posts by certain types of people over others. Peruse a few guest blogger bios on the blog to see if they are fellow bloggers, freelancers, consultants, business owners, and so forth. This will be important when you introduce yourself to the blog owner for your pitch.
What are the main goals of guest posting?
Typically there are three main goals for guest blogging. SEO – unlock massive amounts of SEO traffic. See real results. Content Marketing – our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.