What are some online activities for school?
List of online classroom games
- Digital Scavenger Hunt. Digital Scavenger Hunt is a game where the teacher compiles a list of items and activities that students complete by a given time.
- Virtual Pictionary.
- Virtual Trivia.
- Virtual Musical Chairs.
- Summer Book Club.
- Geography Puzzles.
- Virtual Game Show.
What are some expectations for virtual school?
Here is a list of some virtual learning behavior expectations and why they are important to set:
- Be on Time.
- Mute Microphone.
- Turn on the Camera.
- Eye Contact on Speaker.
- Raise Hand Feature.
- Turn on the Gallery View.
- Dress Appropriately.
- Clean Workspace.
What is virtual school etiquette?
Sit at a table or desk – Your virtual meeting is the same as attending class. If you were on-campus for class, you would not be laying down in bed. A virtual class meeting with video is no different. Utilize the mute button – Have a snack. Chew your gum.
What fun activities can we do in online classes?
7 Fun activities to get kids excited in an online class
- Quick Draw. Wish to introduce your students to the topic of the day?
- Trivia. Whether you’re having an online hobby class, exercise session or sports class, a quiz can get students excited.
- Story me into It.
- Treasure Hunt.
- Let’s Freeze.
- What Do I Have?
- The Things Game.
What do students expect from a school?
They prefer a learning environment which encourages their learning and rewards their scholastic efforts. They are constantly seeking support and guidance from their teachers. They thrive in a place where only the best is expected from them and which recognises their uniqueness as a person.
What are expectations for students?
Students are expected to:
- Attend school every day and be on time for every class.
- Resolve differences with others in a positive, non-violent way.
- Remain drug, alcohol, and tobacco free.
- Adhere to the school dress code.
- Respect school property and the property of others.
How do you show respect in a virtual classroom?
Virtual Classroom Etiquette for Kids
- Use a table and chair or desk for all classroom work, virtual or otherwise.
- Encourage appropriate posture to show respect to your student’s teacher and the importance of the classroom time.
- Dress for the school day – no PJs, brush hair and teeth, start they day with a smile!
How do you act in a virtual classroom?
Many virtual classroom rules are similar to the rules you’d have in a physical classroom, like:
- Arrive to class on time.
- Treat classmates and teachers the way you wish to be treated.
- If you miss class, it is your responsibility to get caught up.
- Participate in all group activities to the best of your ability.
How do you make a virtual class fun?
9 Ideas For Making Virtual Learning Joyful and Fun
- Scavenger Hunts. So much fun having a scavenger hunt in our class meeting today.
- Theme Days. Day 7: Make Online Learning Fun Challenge.
- Mix It Up. PreK can do “virtually” anything! @
- Hand Signals.
- Hands-on Learning.
- Play Games.
- Use Humor.
How do you make a virtual class interesting?
Create a more engaging virtual classroom
- Present your best (online) self.
- Use technology to your advantage.
- Find what inspires your students.
- Set goals and help students stick to them.
- Keep it interactive.
- Break down the lessons and make it digestible.
- Make your students feel valued.
- Be patient with your students.