Is British embassy open in Riyadh?
Visitors to British Embassy Riyadh or British Consulate General Jeddah. From Monday 16 March 2020, as a result of coronavirus (COVID-19) the British Embassy in Riyadh is open, but access to visitors or the Consular Section is by appointment only.
How do I get an appointment at the British Embassy?
British Embassy launches online consular appointment system
- Click on the Consular Appointment Booking System link for the service you require here.
- Select the appointment date and time you require and enter your details.
- Once your appointment has been booked, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
How can I apply for UK visa from Saudi Arabia?
Documents required for the UK visit visa from Saudi Arabia
- UK Visa Application Form (explained above).
- Passport with a validity of 6 months.
- Letter of Introduction from your Sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
- Bank Statements for the preceding 6 months.
- Hotel Booking.
- Invitation Letter from the UK. (
- Copy of Iqama.
Where is the British Embassy in Saudi Arabia?
British Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia P.O. Box 94351 Riyadh 11693 Saudi Arabia. Telephone Number: (+966) 1 4819 100. Fax Number: (+966) 1 481 9350.
How to contact British Embassy in Abu Dhabi?
If in need of urgent assistance, please stay on the line and select the option for ‘calling about an emergency involving a British National’ to speak to an officer.
Can You renew a British passport in Saudi Arabia?
If you wish to renew your British passport or register a child born in Saudi Arabia then you can use the embassy for this. They can also assist you with consulate services if you are arrested or are involved in an accident.
Is the British consulate in Jeddah still open?
From Monday 16 March 2020, as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) the British Consulate General in Jeddah is open, but access to visitors or the Consular Section is by appointment only. Telephone lines at the British Consulate General Jeddah are temporarily out of service. Our technical team are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.