How to get the client IP address using php?
Using getenv() function: To get the IP Address,we use getenv(“REMOTE_ADDR”) command. The getenv() function in PHP is used for retrieval of values of an environment variable in PHP.
What is HTTP client IP?
This command identifies which HTTP header contains the client IP address for the Web Service Proxy.
What is X client Iphead?
The X-Forwarded-For (XFF) header is a de-facto standard header for identifying the originating IP address of a client connecting to a web server through an HTTP proxy or a load balancer. To see the original IP address of the client, the X-Forwarded-For request header is used.
How do I find my nginx client IP?
- Run the following command to open the nginx.conf file: vi /path/server/nginx/conf/nginx.conf.
- Add the following content under http or server: ;100.125.0.0/16set_real_ip_from real_ip_header X-Forwarded-For;
- Start Nginx. /path/server/nginx/sbin/nginx.
- Obtain the actual IP address of the client from the Nginx access logs.
How do I find my ELB IP?
- Open the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) console.
- Under Load Balancing, choose Load Balancers from the navigation pane.
- Select the load balancer that you’re finding IP addresses for.
- On the Description tab, copy the Name.
- Under Network & Security, choose Network Interfaces from the navigation pane.
How to redeploy DataPower domain in API Connect?
API Connect will redeploy the DataPower domain overwriting any configuration it is not aware of. Select Processing Request from the available objects and webapi-mpgw-request-fw. Click “Include data for all objects that the selected objects require” and “Export only file for selected objects “
How to use DataPower in a REST call?
Ensure the XML Manager > User Agent contains the SSL Client Profile and Basic-Auth which is used because the REST call requires https connection, and DataPower username/pass authentication. The call will fail without it. Purpose: Get Statistics that cannot be produced by the log target on DataPower.
How to get the client IP address in PHP?
Here is a cleaner code sample of a good way to get the IP address of the user. Here is a version that uses isset to remove notices (thank you, @shasi kanth): It should be contained in the $_SERVER [‘REMOTE_ADDR’] variable. My favourite solution is the way Zend Framework 2 uses.
How to create a SSL profile in IBM DataPower?
Information: The User Agent is where you specify the SSL Profile and Basic Auth to be used. 3. In the User Agent section, name the User Agent (e.g. GetStat_UserAgent), click on the SSL Profile Policy tab, and inside the SSL Profile Policy section click on the Add button to create a new Client Profile.