How do you set up Tork?
How to Set Tork Timers
- Press and hold the “Clock” button.
- Press the “Day,” “Hour” and “Min” buttons (while continuing to hold “Clock”) to set the day, hour and minutes.
- Release “Clock” when you set the desired time.
- Press the “Reset” button.
How do you program a Tork digital timer?
To program your Tork timer:
- First, open the switch’s cover and locate the 24-hour time dial.
- Next, set the “On” and “Off” times by adjusting the two mechanical triggers attached to the dial.
- The silver trigger will turn the system on; the black trigger will turn it off.
- Adjust the 24-hour dial to match the time of day.
How do you program a Tork sa400 timer?
Easy Programining Guide for the TORK® Zip-Set™ Timer
- Press and Hold Zip SET button to. display 3-digit area code input.
- Use FORWARD and REVERSE buttons. to enter your local Area Code.
- Press ENTER ON/OFF button to advance.
- Press ENTER ON/OFF button to accept.
- Press ENTER to accept the default.
- You have completed the process!
What is a Tork time switch?
This Tork 1101 indoor steel 24-hour dial time switch is typically used to control swimming pool pumping systems, with or without water heaters. Featuring a temporary manual override switch, this time switch features heavy-duty contacts and has a five horsepower rating.
How do you set a hyper tough timer?
Simply plug the timer into the outlet and attach the appliance power plug. The timer is programmable with 30-minute intervals; push pins down to set desire (ON) times and pull pins up to set (OFF) times. The pins are easy to use and built-in for convenience.
How do you set a hyper tough outdoor timer?
Simply plug the timer into the outlet and attach the device’s power plug. The outdoor timer features a photocell that automatically turns light on and off. Have your outdoor lights or devices turn on when you want, select from five different options: two hour-intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8 hours or Dusk to Dawn.