How do you make a phone call on a Polycom phone?
To call from the Dialer:
- Enter the number, and then pick up the handset, press a line key, press the SPEAKER button, or press the HEADSET button.
- If you’re already in handset, speakerphone, or headset mode, enter the number, and press Dial.
Why does my Polycom phone not have a dial tone?
Resolution. Ensure that the handset cable is plugged in the right port (a phone icon above the port). If you find it plugged into the wrong port, unplug the cable and plug it in the right port. Turn on the loudspeaker button on your phone, check if you could hear the dial tone.
How do I make international calls on my Polycom phone?
International calls: To make a long distance call to a nation outside the NANP, dial 011 plus the international number. (You may see the numbers 256 before the 011 on your display.) Do not dial 9 before the number. When you hear the stutter dial tone, enter your Authorization Code.
How do you dial a phone number with an extension?
Dialing an extension number
- After dialing the main number, press and hold * . A comma ( , ) is added to the number you are dialing.
- After dialing the main number, press and hold# to add a semicolon ( ; ). Enter the extension number after the semicolon , and then tap the call button.
What does URL calling is disabled mean?
Phone Registration Error
URL Call Disabled is a Phone Registration Error experienced by Polycom phones. This happens when there is a network issue. When the Softswitch or Software Switch is unable to link PSTN to IP Networks, the “URL Call Disabled” error is displayed on your Polycom phone.
How do I connect my poly phone to WIFI?
With the wireless adapter connected, follow the steps below to enable Wi-Fi on the Polycom phone:
- Go to Settings > Basic > Wi-Fi.
- Choose the network to connect to and enter the password (if prompted)
- Select Connect.
Where is the model number on a Polycom phone?
Finding Your Phone’s Model Number on the label on the back of the phone. Each Polycom phone has a label on the back which shows the phone model. Although the location of the label varies, you will always find the phone model listed underneath the Polycom logo.