How do you get Old Navy discounts?
Here’s How You Can Save Every Time You Shop Old Navy
- Sign up for Old Navy text alerts and receive $5 off a $35 order to get started.
- Subscribe to Old Navy emails and receive a 20% off coupon.
- Shop on OldNavy.com because sale prices and coupons are better.
- Read the details before using promo codes at OldNavy.com.
How often does Old Navy have 50% off sales?
1-3 times per week
Old Navy offers popular sales consistently throughout the year. Daily Deals (up to 50% off specific items) pop up 1-3 times per week.
How do I get Old Navy text coupons?
Text PERK to 653-689 to sign up for Old Navy’s text alerts and you can receive a $5 off coupon code (can only be used for $35 or more purchase)
Can you stack Old Navy coupons?
You can use more than one coupon. You might be surprised to find that you can use more than one coupon on a single transaction at Old Navy. This is one of our favorite ways to save because it will allow you to combine discount offers like 25% off with free shipping codes to maximize your savings.
Can you stack Old Navy Super Cash?
Look for Old Navy “Super Cash” Unfortunately, you can’t combine Super Cash with a coupon, but you can combine up to 3 Super Cash rewards on a single transaction. Maximum $30 Super Cash per transaction in-store, and $50 per online order.
Can you stack discounts at Old Navy?
Stack Coupons on their Website (Sometimes) After a quick call to Old Navy customer service, I discovered that you can indeed stack coupon codes when shopping online. The only caveat is that the code must state that you can combine it with other offers.
How do I redeem Old Navy Super Cash?
- Go bananas. Add products to your cart and reach. the $25 Super Cash threshold.
- Spend that Super Cash. Go to CHECKOUT and sign in. Copy and paste your code from your email into the Promotions & Rewards field. Hit APPLY.
- Success! You just saved $10. for every $25 you spent. PLACE ORDER and rejoice.