How do I reset my LG k40 without password?
Turn the phone off. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone. Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again. Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
How do I factory reset my Motorola Moto?
Restore factory settings by the following steps:
- Touch Settings on Home screen.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap RESET PHONE.
- Tap ERASE EVERYTHING.
How do you reset hard reset?
Turn off the phone and then press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key simultaneously until the Android system recover screen appears. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then use the Power button to make the selection.
How do I soft reset my lg40?
Soft reset with hardware keys
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key and the Volume Down key at the same time.
- Wait for the device to restart, then release the buttons.
How do I reboot my A40?
Restart your Samsung Galaxy A40 Android 9.0 If your phone is slow or freezes, it might help to restart it. Press and hold On/Off. Simultaneously, press and hold the lower part of the Volume key and keep them both pressed until your phone restarts.
How do I factory reset my Samsung without the screen?
Samsung also outlines an alternative factory reset technique you can try in its online help:
- Switch off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Home button at the same time.
- When you feel the device vibrate, release ONLY the Power button.
- A screen menu will now appear.
How do I bypass the lock screen on my Motorola Droid?
- Power off the Droid and slide open the keyboard.
- Press “Power” and “X” until the Android Recovery screen displays.
- Hold both “Volume” buttons for 10 seconds, and then release the “Volume Down” button.
- Release “Volume Up” when the Recovery options screen appears.