How do I insert a page border in Word?
Add a border to a page
- Go to Design > Page Borders.
- Make selections for how you want the border to look.
- To adjust the distance between the border and the edge of the page, select Options. Make your changes and select OK.
- Select OK.
How do I insert a page border in Word 2010?
- 1Put the insertion pointer on the page you want to border.
- 2Click the Border command button and choose Borders and Shading from the bottom of the menu that appears.
- 3Click the Page Border tab.
- 4Choose the border you want by using a preset box or picking a line style, color, and width.
What is page border in MS Word?
A page border is a border that appears outside the margins on each page. Border art is a repeated small image that forms a border around the outside of the document margins. Page borders are primarily for decoration; you can use any style, color, and line thickness you want.
Where can I find page border in Word 2013?
Choose Design→Page Borders. The Borders and Shading dialog box opens with the Page Border tab selected. In the Style section, scroll down and select the double wavy line. Then from the Color drop-down list, choose Blue, Accent 5.
How do I print a full page border in Word?
If you want to adjust where a full-page border is printed on a page, follow these steps:
- Choose Borders and Shading from the Format menu.
- Make sure the Page Border tab is selected.
- Use the controls in the dialog box to specify how you want the border to appear.
- Click on the Options button.
How do you add a page border in Word 2010?
How do I remove a page border in Word?
Remove a page border
- On the Design tab, choose Page Borders.
- In the Borders and Shading dialog box, in the Apply to list, choose the page (or pages) you want to remove the border from.
- Under Setting, choose None.
- Select OK.
Why is my Word document all one page?
As you zoom in and Word discovers that it can no longer display two pages on the screen, it should switch automatically to show only a single page. Another approach is to choose Zoom from the View menu in order to display the Zoom dialog box.
How can I put border around the entire page in Word 2013?
Step 1: Open your document in Word 2013. Step 2: Click the Home tab at the top of the window, then click the arrow to the right of the Borders button in the Paragraph section of the ribbon. Step 3: Click the Borders and Shading option at the bottom of this menu. Step 4: Click the Page Border tab at the top of the window.
How do you make a square border on a Word document?
Open Microsoft Word. Click the Page Layout tab. In Word 2013 and 2016, click the Design tab instead. In the Page Background group, click the Page Borders option. In the Borders and Shading window (shown below), if not already selected, click the Page Border tab. Select Box if you want a square border around your page.
How do you remove a border on a page?
Go to Design > Page Borders. Under Setting on the left, choose the border style you want. If you want to remove a border, select None. Under Style, select the line style you want. Select the arrow under Color and choose a border color. Select the arrow under Width and choose the width you want.
What do you do with Border Art in word?
Border art is a repeated small image that forms a border around the outside of the document margins. Page borders are primarily for decoration; you can use any style, color, and line thickness you want. You can also apply graphical borders (or border art) that repeat a small image as a pattern.