How do I fix Canon error 5B00?
How to fix Canon printer error 5b00
- Step 1: Unplug the device.
- Step 2: Press down and continue to hold the power button of the printer and plug the power cord into the wall socket.
- Step 3: Hold the power button until the printer starts resetting itself.
- Step 4: Wait for the green power light in the printer to turn off.
How do I fix error 5B00 on Canon g2400?
Solution 1: (Get the printer into service mode)
- Work out where the STOP button is.
- Turn the printer off.
- Press and Hold the Power button.
- Wait about 2 or 3 seconds – the blue light will be on.
- Press the STOP button 6 times.
- Let go of the Power button.
- The blue light will now start flashing for a while.
What to do if you get an error code 5b00 on a Canon printer?
https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/Pixma-G4200-Error-Code-5B00/td-p/27… You can try the reset procedure, or clean the ink absorber manually, put the unit into service mode and run the WIC (Waste Ink Counter) Tool to reset the counter.
Why does my printer say 5b00 on Windows 10?
The 5b00 error is often caused by ink spills on your printer in Windows 10. The same applies to a full ink absorber or full waste ink counter, so reset the ink absorber. You may actually apply this quick fix to clear out many error codes that may appear when turning the printer on.
Are there any errors on a Canon printer?
If you talk about Canon printers, they are one of the best printers in the market in all aspects. Recently, after the adoption of the continuous ink system, Canon printers are showing countless errors. And one of those is a 5B00 error message.
What is the error code for the canon g4200?
These suggestions are not supported by Canon. They recommend you to send the unit in for service: 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) 05-12-2020 09:22 AM