How do I contact WordPress customer support?
You can call the WordPress phone number, 1-877 273-3049, to contact support, but the best way to get help is right here on our website. If you’re a WordPress.com customer and want help over the phone, we provide one-on-one concierge support through scheduled Quick Start Sessions.
How do I get help with my WordPress site?
When you are logged into WordPress.com, click on the blue and white ? icon in the lower right corner to access all of our Help resources. Then, click the Contact Us button. Type your question in the box under “How can we help?” and then press Chat with us to begin the chat session.
How do I access WordPress live chat?
Live Chat Support You can access live chat by clicking on the question mark icon in the bottom-right corner your WordPress.com dashboard. Fill out the form and click on Chat with Us underneath. Keep in mind that we may not be available to chat right away if all of our operators are busy chatting with other users.
How do I complain to WordPress?
If you’re logged in to a WordPress.com account and stumble upon a site you’d like to report, simply click the three dots to the right of the “Follow” link in the bottom right corner of the screen, and you’ll see Report this content which will allow you to send us a report for: content that is spam.
How do I put chat online on WordPress?
Get Set Up Quickly
- Log into your WordPress account and open your dashboard, then select Plugins on the left sidebar.
- In the “Add New” section, search “Pure Chat” with the search bar at the top right.
- Install and activate the plugin. Then find Pure Chat in the left sidebar and pick a widget to turn the chat on!
Where do you report inappropriate websites?
To report obscene material sent to a child, a misleading domain name or misleading words or images on the Internet, file a report on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)’s website at www.cybertipline.com, or call 1-800-843-5678.
How do I create an email account in WordPress?
How To Create a New Email Account
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- Click Hosting from the left-hand menu.
- Locate your Optimized WordPress package, then click Manage.
- On the next page, select Email Accounts.
- Click Create Account.
- Fill out the required fields.