How do I change my profile picture on Viber desktop?
- Open Viber on your Desktop.
- Click on More.
- Click on your current profile picture.
- Click on Select new.
- Select a photo saved on your computer.
- Click Open. Click and drag corners of the photo to resize the focus box. Click and move the focus box to reposition it on the section you want your profile picture to display.
- Click Done.
How can I get profile picture on Viber?
Here’s how to view someone’s profile picture on Viber: In the chat window, tap on someone’s picture to view their Viber profile (can you also do this in the Viber contact list if you don’t have a chat open).
How do you change your profile picture on desktop?
How to Change Your Computer’s User Account Picture
- Choose Start→Control Panel→Add or Remove User Accounts.
- Click the account you want to change.
- Click the Change Picture button and click another picture to select it.
- Click the Change Picture button.
- Click the Control Panel’s Close button.
Where does Viber store images on PC?
Note. The folder containing Viber data is located in the internal system memory of your device. You can access it only when you have Root rights or use a kind of Root explorer software.
Who can see my Viber profile picture?
Having a profile photo on Viber helps your contacts recognize you quickly and easily, but you can just as easily keep it hidden from unknown users. All you need to do is open “Privacy”, choose “Profile photo” and select “Nobody”.
How do I remove my picture from Viber?
Delete your data
- Open Viber on your Phone.
- Tap on More (Android) (iOS)
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Tap on Personal data.
- Tap on Delete your data.
- Tap on Delete data.
- Tap on Delete.
Who can see my profile picture on Viber?
What is the size of Viber profile picture?
Profile picture – Your profile picture should be at least 110px by 110px.
How do I put a picture on my desktop?
How to Change the Desktop Background in Windows 10
- Right-click your desktop and choose Personalize.
- Select Picture from the Background drop-down list.
- Click a new picture for the background.
- Decide whether to fill, fit, stretch, tile, or center the picture.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your new background.
How do I put a picture on my login screen?
Head to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen and enable the “Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen” option here. You can configure the sign-in screen background you want on the Lock screen settings page, too.
Why can’t I send pictures in Viber?
By default, Viber only auto download media (photo/video) when connected to Wi-Fi. You can go to Viber> Menu> Settings> Media, enable “Auto download media over mobile network”. PS: Uncheck “Restrict data usage” if necessary. If it doesn’t work, you may try back up Viber data and then clean Viber cache/data.
Where do I Find my Viber profile picture on my computer?
This wikiHow teaches you how to update your Viber profile photo (also known as an avatar) from your PC or Mac. Open Viber on your PC or Mac. It’s in the All Apps area of the Start menu in Windows. If you have macOS, you should find it in the Applications folder. Click ⋯. It’s the third icon from the left near the top of Viber.
Where are desktop Viber avatars located on PC?
Where are Desktop Viber Avatars located on PC? If you want to see all the avatars / photos that your Viber contacts use for avatars (even old ones) then you can find big sized images here (this is only for Windows): DRIVE:\\Users\\YOUR WINDOWS PROFILE\\AppData\\Roaming\\ViberPC\\YOUR PHONE NUMBER\\Avatars
Where do I find the Viber app on my iPhone?
The Viber app looks like a white phone icon in a purple speech bubble on your home screen, or in a folder on your home screen. Tap the More icon. This button looks like three dots on a navigation bar in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your profile menu. Tap the white pencil icon next to your name.
How do you crop a picture in Viber?
Navigate to the folder that contains the photo you want to use. Click the photo once. This selects/highlights it. Click Open. The photo will upload to Viber and appear in the “Move and scale” window. Drag the crop tool to the desired part of the photo.