How do I add ringtones to my Droid Turbo 2?
Notification tones – Droid Turbo 2
- Touch Apps > Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. If the option is grayed out, make sure the handset volume is not set to Silent Mode.
- Select a ringtone from the list.
- Touch OK to select the ringtone.
What kind of charger does a droid Turbo 2 use?
USB Type-C Cable
Turbo Fast Powered 15W Wall Charging Kit Works for Motorola Droid Turbo 2 with Quick Charge 2.0 USB 1M (3.3ft) USB Type-C Cable!
How do I speed up my Droid Turbo 2?
Remove unused widgets from your Droid’s home screen. Widgets run in your Droid’s memory and take up available memory, which slows down the device. Removing the widgets frees up memory and makes the Droid run faster.
How do I change my ringtone on my Motorola?
Moto G Play – Set Ringtones / Notification Sounds
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings. > Sound.
- Do any of the following: To set a ringtone: Tap Phone ringtone. Select a ringtone then tap OK. To set a notification sound: Tap Default notification ringtone. Select the preferred notification ringtone then tap OK.
Can you charge a droid Turbo 2 wirelessly?
The new DROID Turbo 2 supports both PMA and Qi, so you can power up the device, sans cord, using any PMA or Qi compatible pad or other accessory. And DROID Turbo 2 owners won’t have to use any awkward accessories to charge wirelessly.
Does turbo charging hurt battery?
Unless there’s some technical flaw with your battery or charger electronics, however, using a fast charger won’t do your phone’s battery any long-term damage. That’s because during the first phase of charging, batteries can absorb a charge quickly without major negative effects on their long-term health.
How can I make my Droid faster?
Tips And Tricks To Make Your Android Run Faster
- A Simple Restart Can Bring Pace To Your Android Device.
- Keep Your Phone Updated.
- Uninstall and Disable Apps That You Don’t Need.
- Clean Up Your Home Screen.
- Clear Cached App Data.
- Try To Use Lite Versions of Apps.
- Install Apps From Known Sources.
- Turn off or Reduce Animations.
How do I make my droid connect faster?
Here are some tricks to help you speed up the internet on your Android Smartphone.
- Clear Cache. Cache memory fills up as the phone is used automatically, slowing down your Android phone.
- Uninstall Apps.
- An App That Increases Speed.
- Ad Blocker.
- Different Browser.
- Maximum Loading Data Option.
- Network Type.
- Off and On Again.