Does Citroen make estate cars?
The Citroen C5 Tourer has been on sale since 2008 and, despite its age, still looks pretty fresh next to newer rivals like the Mazda 6 Tourer, Volkswagen Passat Estate and Ford Mondeo Estate. There’s plenty of room inside the C5 Tourer, though.
What is the most reliable estate car?
Best used estate cars (and the ones to avoid)
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate.
- Honda Civic Tourer.
- BMW 5 Series Touring.
- Seat Leon ST.
- Volkswagen Passat Estate.
- Volkswagen Golf Estate.
- Skoda Octavia Estate.
- Ford Mondeo Estate. Glamorous the Ford Mondeo Estate ain’t – but it is the best used estate out there at the moment.
Is the Citroen C5 a reliable car?
Generally, Citroen doesn’t have the best reputation for reliability, but the C5 has impressed its owners. Complaints are few and far between. Almost every used Citroen C5 started life as a company or fleet car, so condition will vary. Buy only the tidiest examples that look like they’ve been cared for.
What estate car is best?
Best estate cars 2021
- Skoda Superb Estate. The Skoda Superb is a fantastic estate car that’s enormously practical, cheap to run and very well built.
- BMW 3 Series Touring.
- Volvo V60.
- Audi A6 Avant.
- Skoda Octavia Estate.
- Ford Focus Estate.
- Toyota Corolla Touring Sports.
- Mercedes E-class Estate.
What is the most economical estate car?
Estate cars with the best MPG
- Ford Focus Estate. The Ford Focus Estate equipped with the 1.5-litre EcoBlue diesel engine is impressively fuel efficient with 79mpg claimed fuel economy!
- Renault Megane Sports Tourer.
- Vauxhall Astra Sports Tourer.
- Audi A4 Avant.
- Toyota Auris Touring Sport.
What are the names of the Citroen concept cars?
Citroën has produced numerous concept cars over the decades, previewing future design trends or technologies. Notable concepts include the Citroën Karin (1980), Citroën Activa (1988), Citroën C-Métisse (2006), GT by Citroën (2008) and Citroën Survolt (2010). 4×4 Conversions Citroën Berlingo with Dangel 4×4 system
How many miles does a Citroen C5 estate have?
2010/60 Citroen C5 2.0 HDI 16V VTR+ Nav  4dr, 105,000 Miles, Full Service History, Timing Belt Replaced At 80,000 Miles, 2 Keepers, Satellite Navigation, Bluetooth Telephone, Electric Folding Mirrors, Cruise Control, Electric Windows, Service i 2011 ’11 Citroen C5 1.6HDi 16V VTR+ Nav Estate 5dr Manual in Arctic Steel.
When did the Citroen DS Safari Estate come out?
Citroën kept the DS in production from 1955 till 1975 in a series of upgraded versions, impressively the year with the highest annual sales of the DS was 1970 – a full 15 years after the car was first introduced.
What kind of car is a Citroen C5?
2009, CITROEN, C5, 1.6HDi 16V VTR+ Nav 5dr, 5 Doors, ESTATE, Grey, 1995GBP, Diesel, 1560, 73000 Safety Belt Pretensioners ☆FREE CONTACTLESS DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE ON ALL OUR VEHICLES FOR SALE WITHIN 100 MILES OF OUR SHOWROOM.