Do as you please in sentence?
Do as you please today : you’ll get away with almost anything and everything. If you maintain it said Joseph you will do well do as you please. Lavin said the other day, as sanguine as you please.
What does go as you please mean?
: not bound by rule, law, or convention : easygoing bewildered by the old go-as-you-please liberty of alliterative rhythm— George Saintsbury.
Do as you please other words?
as you please
What does as they please mean?
1. However you wish, whatever you choose, as in We can have meat or fish tonight, as you please, or Go or don’t go-do as you please. This idiom was introduced about 1500 and inverted what was then the usual order, which was “as it pleases you.”
How do you use please in a sentence?
Please sentence example
- Please don’t tell her!
- Please , let me go!
- Please don’t leave me.
- Lord, she prayed, please don’t let them get Chauncey – and then she knew nothing.
- ” Please be quick,” he said.
- “Han, please ,” she begged.
- I hope you will please write to me from all the cities you visit.
Where do you put please in a sentence?
We usually put please at the end of a request with could, can and would, but we can also put it at the beginning or in the middle. Please in the mid position makes the request stronger. Could you say that again, please?
What does pretty as you please meaning?
Normally “pretty as you please” means “extremely pretty”: “She sat there in her new dress, as pretty as you please” (or, as pretty as can be.)
What does it mean when you please someone?
To please is to make someone happy or satisfied. An example of please is when your actions make someone happy. An example of please is when you can go wherever you like. verb.
How you please meaning?
1. However you wish, whatever you choose, as in We can have meat or fish tonight, as you please, or Go or don’t go—do as you please. This idiom was introduced about 1500 and inverted what was then the usual order, which was “as it pleases you.” 2.
Where is please used?
Please is a word used in the English language to indicate politeness and respect while making a request. Derived from shortening the phrase “if you please” or “if it please(s) you”, the term has taken on substantial nuance based on its intonation and the relationship between the persons between whom it is used.
What kind of word is please?
Please can be an adverb, an interjection or a verb.