Who are the ten finalist on American Idol?
- Grace Kinstler, 20, from Chicago, Illinois.
- Caleb Kennedy, 16, from Roebuck, South Carolina.
- Hunter Metts, 22, from Franklin, Tennessee.
- Chayce Beckham, 24, from Apple Valley, California.
- Alyssa Wray, 18 from Perryville, Kentucky.
- Deshawn Goncalves, 20, from Cleveland, Ohio.
- Casey Bishop, 15, from Estero, Florida.
Who are the top 10 American Idols 2020?
‘American Idol’ Season 18 Finalists Return to Fight for Slot in Top 10 (RECAP)
- Cyniah Elise. American Idol.
- Nick Merico. American Idol.
- Aliana Jester. American Idol.
- Franklin Boone. American Idol.
- Faith Becnel. American Idol.
- Arthur Gunn. American Idol.
- DeWayne Crocker Jr. American Idol.
- Makayla Phillips. American Idol.
Who was the winner of American Idol Season 10?
On May 25, 2011, after 122.4 million votes were cast for the finale (and nearly 750 million votes for the seasonal total), Scotty McCreery was crowned the winner of the tenth season of American Idol, making him the youngest male winner at 17 years and seven months old, and the second youngest winner ever behind sixth season winner Jordin Sparks.
Who are the three finalists on American Idol?
Contestants Name Age  Hometown Season Place finish Nikki McKibbin 23 Grand Prairie, Texas 1 3rd Justin Guarini 23 Doylestown, Pennsylvania 1 Runner-up Kelly Clarkson 20 Burleson, Texas 1 Winner Vanessa Olivarez 22 Atlanta, Georgia 2 12th
How many seasons of American Idol are there?
American Idol is an American talent reality television series that first aired in 2002. As of May 2018, there have been sixteen seasons. Each season, the final round of competition features ten to thirteen singers.
Why did Ellen DeGeneres leave American Idol in 2010?
Ellen DeGeneres officially announced her departure on July 29, 2010, after judging for only one season, because she felt the show was not the “right fit” for her. Kara DioGuardi then announced on September 3, 2010, that she would also not return this season.