When did the LG Flex 2 come out?
January 6, 2015
LG G Flex 2
|First released||January 6, 2015|
|Predecessor||LG G Flex|
|Type||Capacitive touchscreen smartphone|
How big is the LG G Flex?
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||G Flex|
|Screen Size||6 Inches|
|Display Type||HD OLED|
How do I hard reset my LG Flex?
Press and hold the Volume Down key + Power/Lock key on the back of the phone. Release the Power/Lock key when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock key again. Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
How long does a Fitbit Flex 2 battery last?
Fitbit Flex 2 Battery Life It lasts up to five days on a single charge, depending on use.
How do I fix my LG charging port?
How to Repair Your LG Phone USB Charging Port
- Turn off your LG phone and disconnect the charging cable.
- Peer into the USB charging port and notice the small contact card the charging cable jack connects to.
- Use a small needle to gently and slowly swipe the space between the contact card and the USB port walls.
When did the LG Stylo 5 come out?
LG Stylo 5 Summary LG Stylo 5 mobile was launched in July 2019. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels.
How do I hard reset my LG D958?
- Ensure that your LG G Flex D958 Unlocked is turned off by pressing the power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button, until you see the LG logo.
- When the LG logo appears, release the Power Button and quickly press it again (This is all done while still holding the Volume Down button)