What is the shortcut to Print on a Mac?
Command-P: Print the current document. Command-S: Save the current document. Command-T: Open a new tab.
How do you NetBoot on a Mac?
To start your Mac using your NetBoot image:
- Restart your Mac while holding down the Option key. Holding down the Option key reveals all the drives, including NetInstall images, available for your Mac to startup from.
- Use the arrow keys to select your NetBoot image.
- Press the return key.
What is the shortcut to Print on a Macbook Air?
With a document open on your Mac, choose File > Print, or press Command-P. The Print dialog opens, with a preview of your printed document.
What does control R do on a Mac?
Mac startup key combinations
- Command (⌘)-R: Start up from the built-in macOS Recovery system.
- Option (⌥) or Alt: Start up to Startup Manager, which allows you to choose other available startup disks or volumes.
- Option-Command-P-R: Reset NVRAM or PRAM.
- Shift (⇧): Start up in safe mode.
How do I connect my Mac to my printer?
To add your printer to the printer list, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Click the Add button , then click the Default button . Select the printer (listed as an AirPrint Profile) in the Printers list, then click Add.
How do you control print on a Mac?
How to Capture Print Screen on a Mac
- Command ⌘ + Control + Shift + 3.
- Command ⌘ + Shift + 3 – Capture screenshot and save it as a file.
- Command ⌘ + Shift + 4 + Drag with mouse. Capture the selected area of the screen and save it as a file on your desktop.
How to start a Mac from a NetBoot server?
N: Start up from a NetBoot server, if your Mac supports network startup volumes. To use the default boot image on the server, hold down Option-N instead. Command-S: Start up in single-user mode .
What’s the shortcut to print a document on a Mac?
Command-M : Minimize the front window to the Dock. To minimize all windows of the front app, press Option-Command-M. Command-O: Open the selected item, or open a dialog to select a file to open. Command-P : Print the current document.
How do you use a keyboard shortcut on a Mac?
To use a keyboard shortcut, press and hold one or more modifier keys and then press the last key of the shortcut.
What are the shortcuts for the power button on a Mac?
This helps you to avoid using them unintentionally. Power button: Press to turn on your Mac or wake it from sleep. Option–Command–Power button* or Option–Command–Media Eject : Put your Mac to sleep. Control–Shift–Power button* or Control–Shift–Media Eject : Put your displays to sleep.