What is a WiFi dongle for Blu-Ray player?
Features: This Wireless LAN Adapter WiFi Dongle allows you to wirelessly connect your SMART TV or smart BluRay to your router and the internet without the need for those troublesome Ethernet cables. Works even if your router is in a different room or on a different floor to your router.
How can I make my Blu-Ray player wireless?
Connecting a Blu-Ray Player to Your WiFi Network
- Make sure your Blu-ray player and TV are powered on and that your WiFi network is working properly.
- Navigate to your Blu-ray player’s main menu screen.
- Open Network Settings and then select WiFi Setup.
- Select Wireless as your connection type.
How do I connect my DVD player to my modem?
How to connect a DVD or Blu-Ray Player to the Internet
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the back of the DVD or Blu-ray player.
- Plug the other end of the cable into an available spot on the router.
- Turn on the video player and wait while the device configures the proper settings to connect.
Why won’t my Sony DVD player connect to WIFI?
Internet connection issues are often resolved after performing a power reset. If you have a separate modem and router, power reset both devices. Unplug the power cable to your modem/router and wait about 60 seconds. Reconnect the power cable to your modem/router and make sure it’s turned on.
How do I connect my Sony DVD player to the WIFI?
Follow the steps below to know how to connect your Sony Blu-ray Disc player to your Wi-Fi.
- To set up the wireless connection, you need to start by pressing the HOME button on the remote.
- Select the Setup option and select Network Settings.
- Select Internet Settings, then select Wireless Setup.
- Select Scan.
What does a USB wireless LAN adapter do?
A wireless USB LAN adapter basically enables you to share files, folders, printers, other network resources and Internet access.
Where can I buy a Sony Blu ray player?
Buy this at a store where you can exchange in case yours is dead out of the box. I purchased the Sony BX370 blu ray disk player on Amazon.com and then had to purchase this adapter to connect wirelessly to my upstairs router. I spent several hours and multiple attempts at connecting.
Do you need a wifi adapter for a Sony HDTV?
Access your home wireless network when connecting this Wi-Fi adapter to a Sony Wi-Fi Ready HDTV or Blu-ray Disc theater system. Easily access your home wireless network when connecting with the Sony USB Wi-Fi Adapter to a Sony Wi-Fi Ready HDTV or Blu-ray Disc theater system.
Do you need a WiFi adaptor for a Sony MP3 player?
Chances are you’ll need this device to go wireless! Sony’s website and product box would have you believe the BDP-S470 player is “WiFi Adaptor ready”! This suggests any USB wireless adaptor will work for internet access so long as the adaptor works with one of Sony’s recommended routers. DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME!
Is there a Sony WiFi network adapter for Wii?
In short Sony’s dongle has authentication software built into it, which requires you to buy another $70.00 item “FROM SONY” before wireless connectivity is possible. Other adaptors I own for use with devices like the “Wii” proved to have superior reach compared to the Sony adaptor.