What is a CaixaBank coordinates card?
CaixaBank Sign CaixaBank Sign replaces the coordinate card with a digital signature, so you can make fully secure online transactions anywhere you like. Set it up in 1 minute and start signing your operations quickly and securely.
Can I open a CaixaBank account online?
With a video identification system and the signing of the contract carried out through SMS, new customers can have an HolaBank account within 48 hours and can sign up to CaixaBankNow online banking, where they can access all the benefits of the specific program for the international community digitally, as well as its …
How do I contact CaixaBank?
- Customer Services CaixaBank. 900 40 40 90. +34 93 887 25 25. Queries on. Bankia. products and services.
- SegurCaixa Adeslas. For individual and self-employed customers: 900 50 50 40. 91 125 98 41. For business customers:
- Confirming. 96 029 03 50.
- Store customer services (POS, Cyberpack and tablet POS) 91 435 30 28.
Where is CaixaBank located?
|Headquarters||Avda Diagonal 621-629 08028 Barcelona Spain|
|CEO/chair||Mr. Gonzalo Gortázar Rotaeche CEO|
|Supervisor||Banco de España|
|Annual report||Annual report 2020|
Can you open a Spanish bank account without a NIE?
You don’t need a NIE Number in Spain to open a Bank Account.
What do I need to open a CaixaBank account?
To open a bank account, you’ll most likely need the following documents:
- Valid passport, or national identity card (for EU citizens)
- A document proving your address in Spain (lease contract, utility bill, or a recent bank statement that included your address)
- Your NIE or TIE (both would be for residents)