What do you put in a teenage girl survival kit?
Gum, Pads, Altoids, Tide To Go Pen, Chapstick, Headband, Hair Ties, Cough Drops, Makeup, Socks, Hand sanitiser, Lotion, Body Mist, Brush, Wipes, Advil (Optional), And a bag big enough!!!
What are usually in survival kits?
Supplies in a survival kit normally include a knife (often a Swiss army knife or a multi-tool), matches, tinder, first aid kit, bandana, fish hooks, sewing kit, and a flashlight.
What do I need in my school emergency kit?
Consider throwing any of the following into your school survival kit:
- A water bottle.
- Hair ties and bobby pins.
- A brush or comb.
- Spare socks and underwear.
- Some spare cash and change.
- A few batteries.
- A spare phone charger.
What’s inside an emergency kit?
Here are some of our top picks:
- Three-day supply of water, with one gallon of water per person per day.
- Three-day supply of nonperishable food.
- Manual can opener.
- First-aid kit.
- Flashlights and lanterns.
- Whistle to signal for help.
What do I need in a go bag?
Here are the basic items to put in any go bag:
- Battery-operated or crank radio.
- Emergency blanket.
- Extra batteries for radios.
- Extra keys to your house and car.
- Extra socks.
- First-aid supplies.
What are examples of emergency kits?
A basic emergency supply kit could include the following recommended items:
- Water (one gallon per person per day for several days, for drinking and sanitation)
- Food (at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food)
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert.
- First aid kit.