What can you make out of an old coffee table?
Repurposed Coffee Table Ideas
- Vintage Ammo box into a Coffee Table.
- Easy Image Transfer Coffee Table.
- Decoupaged Hexagon Side Table.
- Queen Anne Side Tables Cut in Half.
- Vintage Side Table Makeover.
- Side Table Makeover.
How do you upcycle a pine coffee table?
How to upcycle your pine table:
- For the legs, wipe over to remove any dirt and dust and apply two coats of primer.
- Once the primer is dry, apply the chalk paint.
- Now for the table top: sand the top and edges until you’ve removed any varnish and residue.
- Finally, apply the wood varnish.
What can you make out of old furniture?
- Lawyers’ Bookcase. This antique cabinet serves as a handy nightstand with its ample storage, wide counter space and tons of character.
- Wood Soda Crates. Four old soda crates make a combination coffee table and shadow box.
- Dewey Decimal Table.
- Pinball Wizard.
- Log Slices.
- Mid-Century Makeover.
- Reverse Stencil.
- Outdoor Table.
Can you chalk paint pine furniture?
If you’re looking for the best paint to upcycle pine furniture, look no further than Chalk Paint®. Annie Sloan first developed this brand of furniture paint in 1990 specifically to go over surfaces like varnished pine without the need for priming first.
Can I paint my glass coffee table?
In short, yes. You just need to get the preparation right. This means thoroughly cleaning the glass, priming the surface and using high quality products. When painting a glass table top, you can paint either the underside or top surface depending on the finish that you would like to achieve.
What’s the best way to make a DIY coffee table?
Another simple DIY coffee table idea uses wood pallets to create a tabletop surface for your magazines, coffee mugs, and other knick-knacks. I always have wooden pallets lying around near my driveway because I’m an avid gardener and order supplies in bulk.
What are some good ideas for repurposed tables?
This roundup of 50+ repurposed table ideas will inspire you to change up or transform that table you have in storage, or maybe you just found the perfect table at a thrift store or on the side of the road. In any case, you’re sure to find something here to inspire you to save an old table from the landfill or dump.
What’s the best way to make a table?
Some of these table ideas are simple makeovers with paint and or stain. Others are a little more complicated, and even a few may include a saw to change the table up. There are even ideas to turn other furniture items into tables that are useful.
What kind of furniture can I use for a coffee table?
Wood pallets can easily be DIYed into a coffee table, but they don’t offer up much in terms of storage space. Wood crates, on the other hand, have actual built-in storage. This type of coffee table is great for readers with an always overflowing TBR pile. Bobby Pin Coffee Table