What can I feed my 9 month old Indian baby?
For babies from 10 to 12 months prefer light foods from breakfast section. Avoid egg & nuts. Babies above 12 months : Any foods mentioned in the breakfast and lunch can also be served for dinner. Rice with dal ka pani (bassaru) and light cooked vegetables.
What food can I give to my 9 months old baby?
Babies readily eat cereal, cooked noodles, soft breads, and rice. It’s just as easy to give them enough dairy, since babies this age still drink breast milk or formula daily. Don’t forget to serve extra protein in the form of chicken, fish, beans, or eggs.
What can I feed my 10 month old Indian baby?
A 10-month-old’s diet should consist of solid foods supplemented by breast milk or formula….Examples of foods for 10-month-old babies
- Soft, ripe fruits such as bananas, pears, peaches, and berries that have been cut into small pieces.
- Iron-fortified cereals served either dry or mixed with formula or breast milk.
Which fruit is best for 9 month baby?
Here are some of the best baby foods for 9-month-olds: Non-citrus fruits — Fruits are a great way to provide a sweet snack for your baby without any added sugar. For now, stay away from citrus and stick to fruits like apples, pears, mango, papaya, bananas, and peaches.
What should I feed my 10 month old for dinner?
Dinner ideas for babies and young children
- mashed sweet potato with chickpeas and cauliflower.
- shepherd’s pie (made with beef or lamb and/or lentils or vegetarian mince) with green vegetables.
- rice and mashed peas with courgette sticks.
- minced chicken and vegetable casserole with mashed potato.
Can I give CERELAC with milk?
Absolutely! In fact, we encourage you to mix CERELAC with baby’s usual milk as they are used to this taste and may learn to accept new tastes and textures more readily. Note that if prepared with breast milk, the cereal may become more watery as the enzymes in breast milk can start breaking down the cereal.
Which is best CERELAC for baby?
Nestle Cerelac Baby Food
- Nestle Cerelac Multi Grain Dal Veg Cereal. 300 g, 12+ Months. 4.5. ₹258. ₹272.
- Nestle Cerelac Multigrain & Fruits Cereal. 300 g, 12+ Months. 4.5. ₹272.
- Nestle Cerelac Wheat – Rice Mixed Fruit Cereal. 300 g, 10+ Months. 4.5. ₹247. ₹261.
- Nestle Cerelac Wheat Apple Cherry Cereal. 300 g, 8+ Months. 4.5. ₹223. ₹235.