Is Biokleen laundry detergent good?

Biokleen Laundry Liquid Most of our reviewers loved both the scent and the price: just 11 cents per load. However, in our stain removal tests it couldn’t stand up to the best “green” suds or traditional detergents that use harsher chemicals. It had a particularly tough time with grease stains.

Is Biokleen laundry detergent non-toxic?

Biokleen Laundry Detergent Liquid, Concentrated, Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Plant-Based, No Artificial Fragrance or Preservatives, 32 Fl Oz. Learn more about free returns.

Does Biokleen laundry detergent contain enzymes?

This laundry detergent is made with special enzymes that effectively clean whites and colors in cold water, while plant-derived cleaning agents help remove tough stains & odors. Leaves your clothes clean, fresh and smelling great after every wash.

What is Biokleen good for?

Biokleen uses plant-derived cleaning agents to eliminate tough stains and odors, leaving your clothes crisp, fresh and smelling great. Biokleen works great in High Efficiency and Standard washers with zero artificial fragrances or dyes.

Is Biokleen laundry detergent safe?

It has a gentle scent, is eco-friendly, plant-based, non-toxic and does not contain any artificial colours, preservatives, caustics, borax, metasilicates or fragrance.

How do you use Biokleen BAC out in laundry?

Quick Cleaning To remove stains and odors from your carpet, laundry or other surfaces, simply apply Bac-Out Stain + Odor Remover to the affected area, let it sit for five minutes or more, and then blot the area with a rag. Repeat the process as necessary if stains and odor remain.

Is Biokleen laundry detergent septic safe?

Are Biokleen produts safe for my pipes and septic tank? Yes! Plus, our Bac-Out Drain Care and Bac-Out Septic Care products are recommended for occasional maintenance of drains, pipes, septic tanks, garbage disposals and more.

Why is Tide bad for you?

Chief among these concerns is a chemical known as 1,4-dioxane. According to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, exposure to this compound can cause eye and nose irritation, kidney problems, and possible long-term lung damage.