How much does river rafting cost in Rishikesh?
Rafting in Rishikesh Price 2021
|Shivpuri to Rishikesh||16 Km||Rs 1000|
|Marine Drive to Shivpuri||12 Km||Rs 600|
|Marine Drive to Rishikesh||28 Km||Rs 1600|
|Barahampuri to Rishikesh||9 Km||Rs 600|
Is River Rafting allowed in Rishikesh now?
Q: Is rafting and camping opened in Rishikesh? A: Yes. Rafting, Camping and other water sports activities are now opened in Uttarakhand.
What should I buy in Rishikesh?
These Are the Best Items You Can Buy From Rishikesh
- Semi-Precious and Precious Stones. There are many stalls in Rishikesh which sell semi-precious and precious stones.
- Music CDs. Rishikesh is a holy city.
- Puja Items at Rishikesh. Pick up puja items at Rishikesh.
- Adventure Gear from Rishikesh. River rafting.
What should I wear for rafting in Rishikesh?
During summertime (which is the main season for river rafting in Rishikesh), the suitable rafting gear includes wetsuit, life jacket, nylon shorts, tennis shoes/ sandals and a hat. In case, you are rafting during autumn or springtime, you’ll need some additional clothing.
What is the best time for river rafting in Rishikesh?
March to June: March boasts of a favourable weather to try rafting and also be a part of the famous International Yoga festival. These months constitute the summer season in Rishikesh where June is the hottest month with temperatures rising up to 35 degree Celsius.
Is Rishikesh safe at night?
Rishikesh is a very safe as it is a touristic area, wondering at night is no dangerous as long as there are two people. No worries. Yes, along with all other safety points- travel in a pre-booked taxi- specially managed by travel agent or your hotel.. Reach your hotel area in time as anilagrawalji said..
Can I wear shorts in Rishikesh?
1) It’s going to be mostly sunny weather in Rishikesh but one may find it somewhat nippy at night, thus, please carry clothes accordingly. A jacket is advisable for the evenings. 2) For river rafting do carry comfortable clothing such as T-shirts, shorts, track pants.
Is River rafting scary?
Whitewater rafting can be scary to some. Frightening, daunting, or terrifying even. But after so many whitewater rafting trips, the fear quickly turns into thrill and excitement.
What is the best month to visit Rishikesh?
Best time to visit Rishikesh
|Travel Seasons||Min/Max Temperature||Season|
|October to February||8 to 34°C||Winter – Chilly|
|March to May||14 to 39°C||Summer – Hot and humid|
|June to September||24 to 35°C||Monsoon – High Rainfall|