How much does it cost to publish an article on Forbes?
Another document lists prices for “feature articles” in some of the same publications. A feature story in Forbes, according to the list, costs $4,000.
Can anyone write for Forbes?
You can profile your clients or write educational articles. As long as the quality is there, you can post it. Well, that’s for this post. Now, if you want to become a contributor for Forbes, Inc or Entrepreneur, you have a game plan.
How do I become a Forbes contributor 2020?
- Get an introduction. Unless you truly have no other option, don’t pitch an editor you’ve never met through LinkedIn or with a cold call or email.
- Pitch the posts you’ve written just for Forbes.
- Show your best past work.
- Show your best, relevant work.
- Follow up, wisely.
Who are Forbes contributors?
60 Contributors to Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., and More Tell How They Got The Opportunity
- The question I get asked more than any other is “How do I become a contributor to Forbes?” or Mashable, TechCrunch, Inc., Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, and so on.
- Karen Leland.
- Bay McLaughlin.
- Melanie Curtin.
- Chad Pollitt.
How does Forbes work?
Forbes, American business magazine owned by Forbes, Inc. Published biweekly, it features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics. Forbes also reports on related subjects such as technology, communications, science, and law.
What is a Forbes contributor?
Forbes.com contributors include professional journalists, some of whom turned to Forbes after they left or lost their full-time jobs in recent years. But there are many others from non-journalistic backgrounds: Business leaders, entrepreneurs, book authors, academics and other topic experts.
What Forbes publish?
Where can I submit articles?
Medium. Medium is a very popular free publishing site where you can share your writing.
How to write for Forbes?
How to get published in Forbes magazine?
Position yourself as a topic expert. An editor is more likely to publish an article from you if you’re an expert at what you do.