How do you do a scavenger hunt around a town?
5 Steps To Plan A Scavenger Hunt in Your Town
- Have one team member do a cartwheel in X place and take a photo.
- Find a vanity license plate and take a photo of it.
- Find a Jeep Wrangler and take a photo of it.
- Hide something for team members to find and take a photo with it.
How do you do a scavenger hunt with pictures?
How to Prepare the Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Choose the location of the hunt.
- Make a list of items to photograph.
- For older kids who need more of a challenge, try using riddles or more challenging and creative clues that require some thought.
- Set a time limit, if appropriate.
How do you create a local scavenger hunt?
How to Plan a Scavenger Hunt
- Choose your location(s) and time of day.
- Decide what type of scavenger hunt you want to do.
- Create your lists.
- Hide the clues and/or objects.
- Give each team the list of objects and/or clues.
- First one to complete all the clues and grab the final object wins!
How long does a scavenger hunt last?
Each item is worth a certain number of points and the team with the most points wins. The hunt is designed to fill the amount of time you have for the event. We recommend 2-3 hours.
How do you make a successful scavenger hunt?
Follow these basic steps for a successful scavenger hunt:
- Hide objects (optional)
- Make and distribute a list of items for participants to find.
- Define the search perimeter.
- Tell the players how much time they have to find the objects.
- Whoever finds the most items (or the team to find them all first) wins.
What are the rules to a scavenger hunt?
Scavenger Hunt Game Rules You must find all items and snap a photo. Once the timer ends, whoever has the most pictures wins. If participating as a team, you must always stay together. One cannot wander off and try and find items on their own.
What are good ideas for a photo scavenger hunt?
Whether you are creating a Photo Scavenger Hunt for kids, teens, or adults – this list has you covered. Over 20 ideas for a Photo Scavenger Hunt that will get you moving, encourage team-building, and inspire creativity!
How to create around town scavenger hunt list?
Print and send out these around town scavenger hunt invitations to each guest to notify them of the activity you are planning: When creating the scavenger hunt lists, write things that each team needs to actually collect, and other things that can’t be collected and can be photographed with a digital camera and/or taped on video.
What are some good ideas for a goosechase scavenger hunt?
Creative GooseChase Photo Scavenger Hunt Ideas List CycleFit – Take a photo or video of all team members riding bicycles simultaneously. Plate Specifics – Photo a licence plate which has all numbers summing to exactly 11. Wheel Barrow – Find a wheel barrow and give a teammate a lift.
Which is the best scavenger hunt for teens?
Car Scavenger Hunt for Teens or Adults – Moms & Munchkins These fun ideas for a car scavenger hunt are great for any age but teens & adults will probably have the most fun with it. This is a free printable game! Charla Marshall Coyne cool ideas