How do I use Notes on my iPhone 6 Plus?
Launch the Notes app from the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad. Tap the Create new note button at the bottom right. Tap anywhere inside the note to bring up the keyboard and start writing. Tap the Done button in the top right to save your note and exit the editing mode.
How do I get the Notes app on my iPhone?
Here’s how to get the Notes app back on your iPhone:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap into the Search bar.
- Search for “notes.”
- Find Apple’s Notes app.
- Download Notes to your iPhone by tapping on the iCloud download icon.
- Restore your Notes through iCloud.
What is the Notes app on iPhone called?
You can use Notes on iCloud.com to capture a quick thought or save something important or interesting for later, and then view those notes in the Notes app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. You can also use Notes on iCloud.com to view and edit notes you created in the Notes app.
How do I get Notes icon back on my iPhone 6?
If you still can’t find it in any way, just go to “Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout”. Here you can reset the home screen layout of your iPhone to factory settings, and you can find the notes icon in the original place.
How do I export notes from my iPhone?
iOS. To export multiple notes: You can select multiple notes with the Drop Bar, then tap the Export Notes option. You can also long-tap on a tag in the Sidebar, then tap Export to export all notes in that tag. To export all notes: Tap Settings at the bottom of the Sidebar, then Import & Export, then Export All Notes.
Why can’t I share my notes with someone on iPhone?
Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all your devices. Upgrade your notes so that you can use the latest features. Everyone that you share with needs to update their device and notes too.
How do I scan on my iPhone?
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
How do shared notes work on iPhone?
Add someone to a note
- Open the iCloud note that you want to share.
- Tap the More button , then tap Share Note .
- Choose how you’d like to send your invitation. Then select the person you want to share with.
- Depending on how you share, you may need to tap Send.
Why is Notes not working on my iPhone?
If Notes is still not working, it’s possibly due to a problem with the operating software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The first step is to use ‘Reset all Settings’ from Settings > General > Reset and see if that solves your issue.
How do I export notes from my phone?
Send a Keep note to another app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Keep app .
- Tap a note you want to send.
- In the bottom right, tap Action .
- Tap Send .
- Pick an option: To copy the note as a Google Doc, tap Copy to Google Docs. Otherwise, tap Send via other apps. Pick an app to copy your note’s contents into.
What does notes plus do on the iPad?
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them! – It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
How to reinstall the Notes app on iPhone?
Reinstall Notes App from Apple App Store 1 Launch the App Store on your iPhone. 2 On the search bar at the top of the interface, type Notes. 3 Select the Notes App, and click the download icon next to it to install it.
How do I add something to a note on my iPhone?
To add something from another app, like a location in Maps or a website in Safari, tap in the app that you want to share something from. Then tap Add to Notes > Choose Note, and select the note that you want to add an attachment to, then tap Save. You can add the attachment to a new note or an existing one.
How to search for notes on your iPhone?
How to Search for Notes on My iPhone 1 Open the Notes app, then tap until you see your Folders list. 2 If you have more than one folder, tap a different folder to see if your note is in there. See More….