How do I reset my Konica Minolta printer?
Click [Initialize] – [Reset] on the menu of [Maintenance] tab to display this screen. Reset the controller of the machine, and restart the network interface. Click [Reset], then [OK]. After the reset process is completed, you must close the browser once, then open and access it again.
How do I put my Konica into service mode?
Press Utility/Counter on the control panel to display [UTILITY], then press [Administrator Setting] to display the [Administrator Setting Menu] screen. On the [Administrator Setting Menu] screen, press [Security Setting], and then press [Service Login Allow Setting].
How do I factory reset my bizhub c454?
Press [System Setting] and [Default Machine Setting] in sequence. Press [Start]. Pressing [Start] resets all settings to factory default.
How do I reset my Konica Minolta trouble code?
How to: Resetting Konica Minolta errors
- Step 1: Turn OFF the Main Power Switch.
- Step 2: Turn Main Power Switch ON while pressing the Utility/Counter key.
- Step 3: Touch [Trouble Reset].
- Step 4: Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and the it has been reset.
How do I change my SMTP settings on my Konica Minolta?
Konica scan to office 365
- Log on to the Konica Minolta Bizhub device administration page.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Go to the Network tab.
- Go to the Email Settings tab.
- Go to the Email TX (SMTP) tab.
- Make sure the Email TX Setting checkbox is checked.
- Make sure the Please check to enter host name checkbox is checked.
What is the default password for Konica Minolta Bizhub?
The default Administrator password is: “12345678”. -n.
What should be included in a Bizhub user’s guide?
This User’s Guide contains the operating procedures and precautions to be used when using the security functions offered by the bizhub C759/C659/AccurioPrint C759 machine.
How to reset the admin password on Pastebin?
Konica Minolta BizHub reset the admin password: 1 Konica Minolta BizHub reset the admin password: 2 Enter Service mode by pressing the Utility key then the Details button followed by pressing stop 0, 0, stop 0, 1. 3 Press stop, 0 then Clear to access the admin security mode.