How do I reboot my Nook HD+ to recovery?
B&N Help Center
- Make sure that your device has enough battery to restart.
- Hold down the Power button for around 20 seconds.
- The device will shut down after you’ve held the Power button long enough.
- Once the device is off and the screen is black release the Power button.
- Press the Power button to turn your NOOK back on.
How do you force restart a Nook?
However, all your unsaved work will be lost when you force a reboot on the Nook.
- Locate the “Power” button on the top panel of your Nook.
- Press and hold the “Power” button for approximately 20 seconds to force the Nook to turn off.
- Press and hold the “Power” button for at least two seconds to reboot the Nook.
How do I reset my nook color if I forgot my password?
Visit this website: http://www.nook.com/forgot-password. Enter your email address on the form and hit Continue. You will receive an email from Barnes and Noble showing you how to reset your password.
How do I erase my Nook?
To erase and deregister your NOOK:
- Tap the Erase & Deregister Device menu choice on the Device Info screen. Your NOOK displays a page for erasing and deregistering your device.
- Tap the button labeled Erase & Deregister Device.
- Tap the button labeled Reset NOOK.
What do I do if my Nook won’t connect to WIFI?
Wi-Fi Connectivity Troubleshooting
- Restart your NOOK.
- Confirm/update the NOOK software version.
- Try to get closer to the router/access point, and eliminate interference.
- Verify the router and modem are functioning correctly.
- Check the SSID.
- Confirm the wireless network password.
- Delete the current Wi-Fi hotspot.
Why will my nook not turn on?
If you know that your Nook has a sufficient charge, and yet it will not turn on, try to reset the machine. To perform a reset, hold down the power button for at least 20 seconds. After 20 seconds, let go of the button and then try to turn the Nook on by pressing the power button for the normal second or two.
How do I erase my NOOK?
Why does Nook freeze up?
There may come a time when your NOOK Tablet or NOOK Color may become unresponsive—it may freeze no matter what you do. It’s generally easy to fix: Press the power button, hold it down for 20 seconds, and then release it. That turns off the NOOK.