How do I make soundwave in Photoshop?
The process is simple:
- Create a new document, say 600 x 600 pixels.
- Draw a straight horizontal line on a new layer.
- Right click layer and select “Rasterize layer“.
- Select from the top menubar: “Filter” “Distort” “Wave“. Photoshop – Use the Distort – Wave filter.
- Tweak the settings to your liking and click “OK“.
How do you do sound wave art?
How to create soundwave art – the basic steps
- Open your audio recording software and record a short message.
- Take a screenshot of your recorded waveform.
- Import the screenshot into Google Docs.
- Optional: edit the image.
- Print and assemble artwork!
Can you listen to sound wave art?
The recording for your Soundwave image can be as long as you want but for use with our app the audio/video has a limit of 3 minutes. The app can play either your audio file you used to create your artwork or a personal video of your choosing.
How do I make a curved shape in Photoshop?
Draw curves with the Pen tool
- Select the Pen tool.
- Position the Pen tool where you want the curve to begin, and hold down the mouse button.
- Drag to set the slope of the curve segment you’re creating, and then release the mouse button.
What is sound wave art?
Soundwave Art ™ offers the unique experience of converting your voice or any sound into personalized art or jewelry. Just as a fingerprint is unique, your voice generates its own distinctive pattern, providing you with the opportunity to create a personal and truly unique gift.
What app reads sound waves?
Spectroid. Spectroid is an Android app which is used as a real-time audio spectrum analyzer.
Can you scan sound waves?
Qr code can be scanned on any smartphone. In some Android versions, you would have to make this feature available in the settings in order to be able to scan the Qr code using the camera directly just like in the video. Another way is downloading any Qr scanner application.