How do I get to advanced settings on Facebook?
Here’s how to set it up:
- Step 1: Open your Facebook account in a Web browser.
- Step 2: Open the chat area at the bottom-right corner of the page, then click the Settings cog and select Advanced Settings.
- Step 3: Choose the type of chat status you want to use and fill in the names of the people.
How do I change the privacy settings on an old Facebook post?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “V” at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy from the left menu.
- Under the Who can see my stuff? section, click Limit the audience for posts I’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?
- Click Limit Old Posts.
How do I unlock Facebook privacy settings?
If you have locked your Facebook page from being viewed by some people, you can later change your privacy settings to unlock the page.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the “Account” menu and select “Privacy Settings.”
- Click “Everyone” to completely unlock everything.
Is app secret embedded in the client?
Is App Secret Embedded In the Client. If the Native or Desktop App toggle is set to Yes, then you will need to set this field. This restricts the app secret usage to methods allowed by a Client access token.
How do I reset my Facebook app secret?
If you have accidentally shared your app secret (this can happen when it’s embedded in client binaries or code) then you can reset it really quickly through the Facebook developer app: https://developers.facebook.com/apps goto Settings -> Edit and then click reset beside the app secret.
How do I make my Facebook private 2020?
How to make your Facebook private on desktop
- Navigate to the Privacy section of your Facebook settings.
- “Only me” is the most secure privacy setting available.
- You can open the “Timeline and Tagging” section for even more privacy options.
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts.”
What is OAuth client secret?
Client Secret (OAuth 2.0 client_secret) is a secret used by the OAuth Client to Authenticate to the Authorization Server. The Client Secret is a secret known only to the OAuth Client and the Authorization Server. Client Secret must be sufficiently random to not be guessable.