How do I boot from CD with UEFI?
Steps are provided below:
- Boot mode should be selected as UEFI (Not Legacy).
- Secure Boot set to Off.
- Go to the ‘Boot’ tab in the BIOS and select Add Boot option. (
- A new window will appear with ‘blank’ boot option name. (
- Name it “CD/DVD/CD-RW Drive”
- Press < F10 > key to save settings and restart.
How do I boot from aptio setup utility?
How to Use Aptio Setup Utility and Make Changes to Your PC
- Restart PC and press F2/F9/F12 or Del while booting up PC.
- Wait for the computer to enter Apito Boot Menu.
- Use the down arrow key to select UEFI/BIOS Boot Mode and hit “Enter” to bring up the Boot Mode options.
How do I change the boot order in aptio setup utility?
How to change boot order in BIOS with Aptio Setup Utility?
- Restart your PC.
- The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.
- Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.
- Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.
- Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.
How do I solve aptio setup utility on ASUS?
How to resolve Aptio Setup Utility issues on Asus laptops with 4 simple solutions
- Restart your computer.
- Reset BIOS to default values.
- Enable CSM and disable Secure Boot.
- Reinstall Windows.
What is the default UEFI boot order?
Windows Boot Manager, UEFI PXE – the boot order is Windows Boot Manager, followed by UEFI PXE. All other UEFI devices such as optical drives are disabled. On machines where you cannot disable UEFI devices, they are ordered at the bottom of the list.
How do I manually add a boot to BIOS?
Entering the UEFI Boot Entry manually in BIOS If the boot entry is still not available, you can manually enter it in BIOS. To do this go to the Boot tab and then click on Add New Boot Option. Under Add Boot Option you can specify the name of the UEFI boot entry.
How to access Aptio setup utility-BIOS?
Aptio Setup Utility – BIOS Main option is an approach to load the system information, product information, CPU information, and other hardware information about your computer. Step 1. Restart PC and press F2/F9/F12 or Del while booting up PC. Step 2. Wait for the computer to enter Apito Boot Menu. The system will enter the Main option by default.
How to set up Apito on a PC?
1 Connect a USB bootable Drive or USB recovery drive to the PC. 2 Restart PC and press F2/F9/F12 or Del while booting up PC. 3 Wait for the computer to enter Apito Boot Menu. 4 Disable Secure Boot Control and enable Load Legacy OPROM. 5 Change Boot Mode to Legacy. 6 Change the first Boot Device to a USB Device.
How to boot from USB in UEFI BIOS?
How to Start from USB in UEFI BIOS 1 Aptio Setup Utility. Most Dell machines run AMI BIOS. To access the BIOS, press the Delete button. In the BIOS, select Boot option. Then disable 2 Hewlett-Packard Setup Ultility. 3 ThinkPad Setup. 4 InsydeH20 Setup Utility. 5 Asus/Gigabyte UEFI BIOS Utility. See More….
How do I boot from USB on a Dell laptop?
Most Dell machines run AMI BIOS. To access the BIOS, press the Delete button. In the BIOS, select Boot option. Then disable Secure Boot Control, enable Load Legacy OPROM, and change Boot Mode to Legacy. Change the 1st Boot Device to USB Storage Device.