How do I activate friend finder on Maxis?
To use the interconnect Friend Finder service, DiGi customers can send a SMS “FF Find 012xxxxxxx” or “FF Find 017 xxxxxx” to short code 2000. Maxis users can send a SMS message “Find 016xxxxxx” or “Find 0146xxxxxx” to short code 32001.
How do I activate Friend Finder?
How to use Friend Finder via App
- Download the. Friend Finder App. Android.
- Tap OK to. allow app access.
- Insert your. mobile number.
How do I disable Friend Finder?
You may send SMS with the keyword FF CANCEL and send it to 20000 to cancel the service.
What is the friend finder app?
The Find My Friends app works with iPhones, Android Phones, BlackBerry phones and even non-smart phones. For non-smart phones owners, just send them an invite to join via text and once the invite is accepted, that person can be tracked. Find My Friends is also a helpful mobile number tracker.
How do I track my Maxis number?
To view your tracking on the web portal, log into www.maxis.armatrack.com/ or www.maxis.armatrack.com/m for mobile/tablet-based devices. When you enable movement alert, you will be able to receive a notification when new movement is detected on the asset.
How can I find my friends location?
Find someone’s location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person’s location: Tap on a friend’s icon More. Refresh.
How do I install friend finder on my iPhone?
Use Find My Friends in iOS 12 or earlier to easily locate your friends and family from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or on iCloud.com….Add a friend
- Open Find My Friends.
- Tap Add.
- Choose a friend or enter their email address, then tap Send or Done to send the request.
Can you tell when someone checks your location find my friends?
No. Android and iPhone’s iOS do not notify or give an indication when someone checks your location. Any number of apps or system processes trigger a location check. Only your mobile service provider can track you continuously.