How do I access my smart RG router settings?
Enter http://192.168.1.1 info the address bar at in your web browser. Click on Manage Gateway (advanced) and login with username: admin and password: admin (if your modem has been properly reset. If not try your NCF DSL password).
How do I configure my router settings?
How to Change Your Router’s Login Information
- Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.
How do I access my router settings menu?
In Windows 10, you can also go to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > View hardware and connection properties. The next screen displays details for your different network connections. Scan the entry for Ethernet or Wi-Fi and look for the Default Gateway setting to find your router’s IP address.
How can I access my mobile router settings?
Set up your router by typing 192.168. 1.1 in the browser
- Make sure you connected to the WiFi network of the router or access point you want to enter and configure.
- Open your Android browser.
- Type 192.168.
- Look under your router: the necessary access data will be written on a sticker.
How do I change the settings on my smart RG router?
- When prompted to login with a username and password, use the username and password located on the bottom of the modem.
- Click Wireless.
- Click Radio.
- Set the Wireless Interface drop down menu to 2.4 Ghz.
- Click Primary Network.
- Enter your desired wireless network name into the Network Name (SSID) field.
Where is my WiFi settings?
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
How do I change my wifi router settings?
How to Install a New Router
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Place the Router.
- Connect to Power.
- Connect to Your Internet Source.
- Access the Router’s Web Interface.
- Connect Wired Devices.
- Connect Your PC or Device to Wi-Fi.