How can I post pictures on Facebook from my iPhone?
How do I share photos on Facebook?
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Photo.
- Tap Camera to take a photo, or tap Browse to select photos from your phone.
- Tap Post.
- If you want, you can: Tap Photo to add more photos. Tap Video to add a video.
- To choose your audience, tap the audience selector below your name.
- Tap Post.
Why can’t I post pictures from my iPhone to Facebook?
The Facebook application is a free application available from Apple’s App Store. If you cannot upload photos, you should verify your cellular data or Wi-Fi connection before reinstalling the Facebook application.
How can I post a photo on Facebook?
Upload Photos to Your News Feed
- At the top of your Facebook news feed or profile page, click the Photo/Video option below “Create Post”.
- Select the photos you want to upload and click Open.
- Tag people, if desired, by hovering over the photo, selecting Tag and then typing their names.
How do I add photo to camera roll?
Save a photo to your iPhone and iPad’s Camera Roll
- Navigate to the folder, and then the photo you want to add to the Camera Roll. Then swipe the photo icon to the left with your finger. (
- Choose “Save Image”
- Go to your iPhone or iPad’s Camera Roll to view the saved photo.
How do I send someone a photo on Facebook?
To send one photo, click the “Upload Photo/Video” option to select a photo from your computer or mobile device and click the “Browse” button to locate and choose your photo. To send multiple photos from your computer, click the “Create An Album” option and follow prompts to select multiple photos.
How do I add photos to my Facebook account?
How do I add photos to someone else’s Facebook post?
To post a photo to your friend’s timeline:
- From your News Feed, tap Search at the top of Facebook and enter the name of your friend.
- Go to your friend’s timeline.
- Tap Photo.
- Take a new photo, or choose a photo from your device’s library, then tap Done.
- Add an optional comment.
- Tap Post.
How do you upload a picture to Facebook?
Here’s how to work that button and upload an image or a video to Facebook: Touch the big Photo button on the News Feed screen. Choose Photo. Choose an option from the Upload Photo menu. You have two options for uploading a picture: Choose from Gallery: If you choose this option, browse the Gallery app to look for the picture you want to upload.
How do I add a profile photo?
1. Click on the Browse button under your current profile picture. 2. Navigate to the picture you want to use, then click on the picture and then click on Choose Picture. To make a new profile picture with an attached USB Camera or built-in camera: 1. Under Create your picture click on Camera as shown in the image above.
How do you set a profile picture?
Tap the “ Menu ” button in the upper-right corner of the screen. Select “ Photos “. (You may have to select “See more” first.) Select the photo you wish to set as your profile picture. Select the “ Make Profile Picture ” link, then select “ Confirm “.
How do I create an album on Facebook?
How To Create An Album On Facebook 1. Open the Facebook App on your device. 1. Open Facebook App and click on “What’s on your mind”. 2. Make sure your newly created album is selected by clicking on the previously named ”album” 3. Click on the photo/video icon and select a photo or photos.